CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

My name is mom

My name is mom. I am caring,loving,demanding and even bitchy at times. But God created you just for me. I will always have your best interest at heart.
It took me a long time to see it but I realize now that children cannot learn from your mistakes. They need the freedom to learn from their own. As painful as that may be for me to watch, I'm learning to keep quiet.
Let me tell you the hardest thing to do is watch your children make there own decisions, knowing sometimes they are wrong. Ive come to the conclusion however, that I raised them to be loving and responsible adults. We all make mistakes and they have the right to make theirs as well. I stand beside my family and they know I am always here. There are two things we should give our children: roots to give them strength and wings to help them fly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment