CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Im still alive!

On one of the busiest days I've had in a long time I find myself again thinking I really need to blog if nothing more than for my own sanity. With the busy summer and avid iPhone users we decided to turn off our home Internet several months back. That being said, it definitely put a hold on my blog. Out of compassion to write I sit hammering this out on the ole trusty iPhone.
So many things have been happening in the past few months I don't even know where to start. I may actually go back and tell a few of our favorite adventures if I can ever get on an actual computer again. For now, I just wanted to reassure all my followers I'm still here and will do my best to keep up again. Even if that means one button at a time.
Love, peace and health to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment