CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Relative Care is this my cross

The social worker called again today working on all the issues regarding the relative care placement being offered to us. As it gets more and more complicated all the what Ifs seem to go on forever. It becomes apparent that we have all the education and training needed to make a difference in the lives of these children. The complications are once again from outside family. My heart is in all the right places however the driving commitment and time required along with the already rocky past of some family members is something we need to discuss. As we decide whether or not to proceed forward I question do these same people who have ridiculed and shunned us realize we are the ones they seek help from? This will or would require assistance and commitment from not only myself and husband but friends and family as well.
In further evaluating my own thoughts it comes to me....
Is this how Jesus felt?

0 comments:

Post a Comment