CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another crazy Thursday to the cancer center

Today is thursday and that means its time for the cancer center. Since chemo was last week all we have today is moms Procrit. She's trying to convince the nurses to take it for her today but so far no dibs.

As I sit in the waiting room I watch as most are quiet. The mood is serene yet anxious. Some have been through quite a battle while I can see others look new and scared of what lies ahead.

Mom is always upbeat and cheerful! Then again she's good at hiding emotions and always being strong. What appears to be may not always be what she's feeling deep inside.

Today she is excited as she announces she only has a 30 day wait for Vegas and NASCAR! The nurses greet her as if they've known her for a life time. Always happy to see her and some of the best care I've ever witnessed. She loves to pull pranks on all of them and dress in many disguises.

Today she has me drawing a face on her head. She claims she doesn't know if she's coming or going. All I can do is laugh and hide.... !!!

My life is sure gonna be ho hum one day.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment