CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kinship Adoptions; Grandmas Amazing Journey participating in the January 28th 5QF Blog Hop

I am so excited. I couldn't wait for this weeks 5QF blog hop. This is the only one I currently do and its so much fun meeting people and reading all the answers to the questions.
 
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
1,000 dollars isn't a ton of money for any one charity to truly make a difference. I guess I would donate it to a local fund for a family benefit. Then I would know exactly where it went and the cause it supported.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Who doesn't honestly absolutely love snow days? Sleep in a little late, spend the day with the family.... I love them. Unfortunately, I can't remember the last one we've had. We live in Minnesota. I swear school is never even late anymore.

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I was better at art. I absolutely love doing crafts but truth be told I rarely finish them. They never turn out like I plan and I loose interest way to soon. Im good at helping the kids... thats about it.

 
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
No, honestly I couldn't care less. Its not like I know them. Their only human too. Just alot more money.

 
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
I honestly don't like alcohol. I am however, the diet mountain dew junkie. I can't make it through the day without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment