CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 3, 2012

HEART DISEASE our lives one year later

It was a year ago today that my husband came home from work and reluctantly shared he was having chest pain. I immediately questioned a heart attack. I think he knew it but was reluctant as our anniversary is February 4th. I'm not sure what he was planning to gain by waiting.... Maybe he was in denial?

It's been a year now and although we initially made several positive changes, looking back I can admit we are getting way to comfortable once again. We take on way more stress than we should, our eating habits are coming back (it's expensive to eat right), and neither of us has yet to even attempt to quit smoking. All things we definitely need to get back on track with.

In recognition of national american heart month I hope you will all take a look at the link below of the warning signs and be familiar with them. I also suggest taking a first aid and CPR class. You never know when you may need them. If it's been awhile take a refresher class. Recommendations change along with techniques.

As for me I'm blessed that we've had the opportunity to celebrate yet another anniversary.






http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/HeartAttack/WarningSignsofaHeartAttack/Warning-Signs-of-a-Heart-Attack_UCM_002039_Article.jsp

0 comments:

Post a Comment