CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Central MN Sportsmans Show A Great Place to Take the Family

Over the weekend my husband and I took in the sportsmans show. I wasn't sure what our youngest would think about it but I believe she found plenty to enjoy and a few new toys for her wish list.

I must admit I wasn't thrilled when my husband suggested a trip to the Sportsmans show Sunday afternoon. Having attended in the past I really didn't think it was anything I wanted to spend my day off doing. However, it was truly an amazing time this year and the show was bigger and better than ever!

Besides all the boats, pontoons, campers, campgrounds and resorts there were many good deals, expos and vendors on hand.

The displays were magnificent! Fishing vendors carried everything from tackle and lifejackets, fish locators to rods and reals. There were many hunting vendors as well. I seen shot guns and rifles, hunting knives, as well as clothing. It seemed as I looked around no matter what your game; fishing, hunting or camping supplies were abundant.

We took in a fishing seminar where for a small fee you could try out your skills in the fishing pond. There was a log cutting demonstration which by the way was funny as could be and very educational. As well as a fantastic animal show with reptiles and birds. This too was very fun and interactive and again the man was very numerous.
My daughter held not only a alegator but a python as well!

She's still dreaming of one day owning her own 4 wheeler but she also had her eye on a snowmobile.

It was a great time and although we had to leave after 4 hours we easily could have been there another couple hours.

Tip: the beef jerky and salsa is fantastic!


1 comments:

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living

Your daughter is very brave for holding those critters! Looks like she enjoyed herself.

Post a Comment