CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Were out of remission

Not a very good day and my stress level is on the brink of god only knows what? Today is round 2 of chemo for Mom and I love hearing those numbers go down. However, that wasn't the case today. The cancer doc had some bad news as her markers painted a different picture than our last victory lap. Although the markers doubled, rather than trippled like last time it was disheartening to hear. To make matters worse after receiving her chemo coctail she developed an alergic reaction. Although this is common in chemo therapies it does limit the medications that can now be tried here-on. While I attempted to get my second wind, time proved it doesn't stand still. As I waited for Lexi to get out of swim lessons I was making decissions on a gas leak at our new camper,

0 comments:

Post a Comment